Active Ingredient Trichoderma atroviride strain 77B
Target Pests Foliar and wound diseases such as Botrytis, Sclerotinia and Eutypa.
Formulation type Wettable powder concentrate
Concentration > 2 × 10⁹ spores/g
Standard dosage 250 – 750 g/ha as full cover spray, directed spray on pruning wounds, or via pruning shears with a dripper attachment
Crops Wide range of crops
- Eco-Cert Organic certified. Natural product approved for organic use.
- Safe, non-toxic, natural tool for management of foliar and wound diseases
- Cost effective, long term wound protection.
- Aids recovery from mechanical or weather-related injury eg. hail damage.
- Fewer plant losses resulting from wood rot pathogens such as Eutypa.
- Vineyard’s productive life is extended as a result of disease prevention (e.g. Eutypa).
- Ideal residue free, IPM and resistance management tool.
*dependent on registration in different countries. Please contact your local distributor for more information.