Active Ingredient: Trichoderma asperellum strain kd
Target Pests: Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, Fusarium
Formulation type: Graphite/talc lubricant for dry seed treatment to be added to mechanical planters
Concentration: > 2 × 10⁹ spores/g
Standard dosage: 1–5 g/kg seed (minimum 25g/ha)
Crops: Row crops
• Safe, non-toxic
• Enhances root growth. Treated root systems have more feeder roots and root hairs.
• Maximises the nutrient uptake efficiency and therefore helps to ensure the biggest return for the money spent on fertilizer.
• Increases tolerance levels of abiotic (e.g. drought) and biotic (e.g. disease) stress conditions.
• Eco-T Ezi-Flo regulates the flow of seed ensuring correct spacing and planting of single seeds due to lubricant action of the talc and graphite. This ensures uniform planting density which can contribute to reaching optimum plant potential.
• Ideal for use in IPM programs and following soil sterilization
• No residues and no withholding period after application.